Hi I'm Karen... and a massive whore of all things Potter :)

Back in 1998 my younger brother began reading Harry Potter & the Philosophers stone in school. I was 11 at the time and as a total follower of all things my brother did (I still am like this to the day) I decided to get in on the craze and was instantly hooked.

Since then Harry has been a huge part of my life.. through the books, the movies, the extra DVDs and now Pottermore - I love finding out new parts of the story and I truly feel I have grown up with Harry, Hermione and Ron.

I met my partner in 2010 and one of the conditions of our first date was that I insisted he read Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows - he didn't quite do it before the first date, but he did pretty soon after. He has a (now) 9 year old and we instantly got him hooked too :)


I hope you'll enjoy this blog.

Karen :) xx

Monday 6 August 2012

Potter Wedding!?!

So it's a long way off til I think I'll be planning my big day... but when the time comes, would a HP wedding be going too far?  


I've came accross some pretty funky Harry related weddings ideas so I'm starting to think i'm going to have to drop some hints for my other half to propose (the current ones dont seem to be working) and then get planning ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment